Jane's Vanity: Jane's Vanity Website Branding Strategy
We are Modern Marketing - full-service, strategic and results-oriented. Through our work with Jane's Vanity their re-branding and redesign page views, search traffic, and many other KPI's increased, as seen above.
- Client: Jane's Vanity
- Agency/Company: Mambo Media
- Project: Jane's Vanity Website Branding Strategy
- URL: View online
- Team Members: Jana Kopp – Project Manager & Strategist Jessica Bernert - Designer Micheal Geary – Lead Developer Emily Tate (client and business manager of Jane’s Vanity) – Product photography visionary, ongoing website maintenance
The Jane’s Vanity brand is devoted to beauty, grace, and form. For over twenty years the owner, Jane, has been carefully curating the finest collections of lingerie, loungewear, and intimate accessories from around the world.
• Updated logo and refreshed branding.
• Full width rotating banner with custom ornate Calls to actions to drive users to pages beyond the homepage.
• Extended homepage that features upcoming events and the face behind the brand for a personalized approach to luxury buying.
Faced with declining sales and a non-mobile responsive website, Jane’s Vanity commissioned Mambo Media to design and build a new, modern, customer-centric website would support their business objective and drive revenue growth. To accomplish this, Mambo leveraged our award-winning website design methodology that includes best practice User Experience (UX) design, landing page development, custom targeted campaigns, refreshed branding, and an easy path to purchase for online shoppers.
We studied the competitive set of luxury lingerie and identified an opportunity for design and messaging that would set Jane’s Vanity apart from its competitors. With a focus on creating an experience that is both personal and luxurious, the new long-scroll homepage features seasonal products, lifestyle articles and the newly redesigned Jane’s Lookbook. Vibrant banners with strong calls to action, visual cues that guide users to lingerie collections, and highlighted key pages has led to both an increase in engagement as well as conversions.