THS King of Roads Exhibit: King of Roads Launch Campaign
DMD student interns from CAL helped us execute this large campaign on a small budget. Yep, high school students produced the bulk of this work! We are thrilled with the final product and are super proud of our intern team.
- Client: THS King of Roads Exhibit
- Agency/Company: Lewis Creative
- Project: King of Roads Launch Campaign
- URL: View online
- Team Members: Haley Lewis, Design Director Delaney Lewis, Art Director Devin Curtis, Copywriter Kayti Edmonds, Copywriter Tyler Chastain, Designer Doug Rosenfield, Designer Al Wagner, Mobile App Developer Donavyn Haley, Developer SeaJay McConville, Video Production
The Troutdale Historical Society (THS) Barn Museum hosts the King of Road Exhibit celebrating the 100th Anniversary of the Historic Columbia River Hwy, one of the greatest engineering marvels of the last century.
- Brand Design logo, icons, messaging, color palette
- Digital Design responsive website, social setup, mobile app, promo videos
- Print Design exhibit graphic/support, promo items, maps, ads, collateral
The new THS exhibit at the Barn Museum celebrating the 100th anniversary of the Historic Columbia River Highway (1916-2016) needed a brand and launch campaign that would position them onto the national stage as the Gateway to the Gorge.
Create a brand and launch campaign that honored this amazing engineering accomplishment. The campaign included developing a logo, icons, color palette, exhibit graphics/support, messaging, digital concepts, promo videos, website, educational videos, mobile app, digital games and quizzes, press releases, print collateral, newspaper ads, and branded merchandise for the gift shop.
Since the official launch in June 2016 (soft launch in October 2015), the feedback at the exhibit is astounding. Visitor numbers are up over 300% in July from last year, and the museum has extended their hours to accommodate the increased visitor traffic. The website, social media, and mobile app reach a national (and international) market. The rack card program has become a staple for Travel Oregon and the Oregon Information Centers. We are excited to see ongoing growth and impact on the community as this years monumental celebration hits full stride.