The apex of modern brand creation and management: whether new or a rebrand, this work reflects the direction and intent of an intelligent business strategy
- Client: Multnomah County Library
- Agency: Multnomah County Library / Coates Kokes
- Project: Multnomah County Library rebrand
- Client: Clear Creek Distillery
- Agency: Opus Creative
- Project: Clear Creek Brand and Package Redesign
Automated and series email campaign s with forward thinking design and an awareness of best practice, with real metrics to support
NEW THIS YEAR! Special events, from webinars, celebrations, fundraisers, open houses, tradeshows to in-store experiences, lead the pack to a good time. These events made attendees feel delighted, surprised and loyal to the brand.
- Client: Children’s Cancer Association
- Agency: Children’s Cancer Association
- Project: 2017 Wonderball: El Baile
- Client: Women's Healthcare Associates
- Agency: Grady Britton
- Project: Journey Well Campaign - Women’s March
NEW THIS YEAR! Experimental, unique, or strategic campaigns that test boundaries of UX, mobile, or social to get customers to really engage with your brand.
Cross-platform campaigns that take a wider view of the market and raise the bar on every stage for business
- Client: The Duck Store
- Agency: The Duck Store Marketing Team
- Project: Be more. Brand Campaign and Philosophy
Published print ads in periodicals, flyers and billboards on the local, national and international level that drive real world results
NEW THIS YEAR! Whether it was influencer tactics or marketing, harnessing your devoted fan base, or used your PR skills to get media coverage, this effort caught attention in a big way.
Cutting edge or just great craft, streaming on the web or television campaign: a brilliantly employed use of video to drive revenue
Every part of a successful website; solid user experience, content management, responsive design, and best practices all with the analytics to prove it
Whether created as a student or intern, submit your best marketing piece for the chance to get real, professional feedback and critique!
Get a FREE submission and ticket(s) to MAX with our NEW Agency and Individual/Freelancer Sponsorship Levels